Derek Beattie Images | Rest of Scotland, Scenic Landscapes | Leanach Cottage


Thumbnails
Info
Photo Info

Dimensions4802 x 3198
Original file size12.6 MB
Image typeJPEG
Color spaceAdobe RGB (1998)
Date taken1-Sep-12 18:35
Date modified17-Feb-14 17:08
Shooting Conditions

Camera modelCanon EOS 550D
Focal length17 mm
Exposure1/64 at f/5.7
ISO speedISO 100
Leanach Cottage

Leanach Cottage

The only surviving building after the battle of Culloden was the Old Leanach Cottage which was inhabited until 1912 and then kept preserved by the Gaelic Society of Inverness. Now part of the visitor centre run by the National Trust for Scotland.