Curtiss P-40F Warhawk
This Merlin-engined P-40F is one of only two left airworthy anywhere in the world. Constructed in 1942 and shipped to the USAAF Thirteenth Air Force in the Southwest Pacific. The war service of the aircraft is unknown and it was withdrawn from use in 1943 and did not fly again for another 68 years.. It now carries the scheme as used by the 85th Fighter Squadron in Italy in 1944.